You want people to find you online and know having a brand and website is important but don't have the time to try and do it by yourself. You want a website and brand that work for you.
That's why I craft meaningful communication so that you can captivate the right people and get more clients. I'm Laís Scortegagna and I help passionate entrepreneurs like you, who want to launch or grow their businesses, to transform business or ideas into captivating brands ready to stand out online and get more clients.
It’s the surprising and unexpected details that create the longer lasting connections. It's what makes them think: “this person understands me”.
My passion is to craft the communication and details that bring your brand to life making it feel human and captivating more clients who feel they can trust you.
I believe life only makes sense through the beauty and connection between people. People don’t want just a product or service anymore. They want to feel special, be surprised, have unique experiences. They are tired of fake images and want real people and connection. That’s why your brand must come from within you.
I know it’s not just a website and a brand. It is part of you. It’s what represents you when you are not around. I get it. Let's work on it together?
Let's do this! Schedule a consult!
The consult is conducted via Skype, Hangout, FaceTime or video in FB Messenger. Whatever suits you better.
Step 1. Pick a day and time for us to get to know each other and talk about your ideas for your wonderful business. No strings attached. (you can do this right here)
Step 2. Answer the questions in the form. Before we talk I want to know a little more about you and your expectations.
Step 3. Watch your email inbox. You'll receive a confirmation and reminders. Set the date and time on your calendar so you won’t miss the consult.
Step 4. The consult! I'll love to meet you.
Step 5. If you decide to work with me, we start the project! I will send you the next steps and we're good to go. If you decide it's not exactly what you need, I'll be happy to refer you to other resources that can help you get what you want.
Questions? Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll reply to you ASAP. Or chat with me by clicking the round button in the bottom right corner (yes, I'm there!).
In my previous work with data visualization and editorial design, I learned to find ways to convey complex information into simple visuals that people could easily scan and understand.
That's also where I evolve abilities like animation and use of elements to retain attention and keep people interested.
This mix of analytical skills and understanding of human nature evolved to the working with you to engage your audience and captivate more clients.
My background is in Social Communications and I never confined my knowledge to the verbal message. 80% of communication is visual. It's what gets us immediately. The other 20% makes a big difference and it's part of what I offer, but the way we perceive the world goes far beyond what is spoken. It's in between the lines that we show the most important things: caring, dedication, attention, respect.
As an observer of the small gestures that don’t need to be verbalized, I’m always questioning how we can convey this in communication when we're not face-to-face with another person.
Creating more human experiences in an online environment involves many disciplines: art and aesthetics, design, human behavior, visual perception, psychology, storytelling, linguistics, as well as the technology to implement that. As a life-long learner and having a natural gift for individualization, I can see through your perspective and know how you would best express yourself. I’m constantly reading, practicing and implementing what I learn.
My purpose is to understand motivations and make people care about the amazing things you bring to the world. I hear you tactfully and always have a thoughtful solution for you. From tech to self-doubts, I got your back.
Once you join you'll get instant access to my FREE guide on how to be found on Google